Kale is the queen of green vegetables – the value that healthy people deserve. From the saying ‘YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT’, what would you eat? Causing many people to turn to more health care food Reduce eating foods such as fast food. Food with MSG Or a lot of cooked food Then turned to eating foods that provide a lot of nutrients But in calories or low in fat (Kale, queen, green leafy vegetables)
Kale Queen, green leafy vegetables.
Health lovers choose foods that are rich in nutrients such as chia seeds, oats, quinoa, fruits and vegetables. The food that is popular among health lovers is “kale” or curly leaf kale . Today Campus-Star will take you to get to know more kale
What is kale?
Kale or leafy kale It is the same plant as broccoli, kale and cauliflower, with its dark green color and curly leaves, it is very popular abroad. It is called a ‘Superfood’ because it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants such as omega-3, magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, etc.
After a scientist has discovered many benefits of cal It makes this vegetable widely known. Many people try to eat it and see the beneficial effect on the body. Therefore continuing to tell each other Became a trend among health lovers Because kale, unlike normal vegetables, is a vegetable with more nutrients but less sugar. It is ideal for those who love health or those who want to lose weight.
In addition, Kale also provides Carbohydrates with a low Glycemic Index (ufabet GI), which is a measure of the effect of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels, high GI means that carbohydrates break down rapidly during digestion. This causes glucose to enter the circulatory system very quickly. Low GI means that carbohydrates will break down slowly, gradually allowing glucose to enter the circulatory system evenly. Therefore, foods with a low GI value are beneficial for health.
In addition, cal vegetables are Like Spirulina, it is a ‘natural detoxifier’ because it contains fiber and sulfur. To help extract accumulated toxins and eliminate them from the body, such as residues from processed food, pollution, pesticides and drug residues Which if it is accumulated in the body, it will increase the chance of disease
The benefits of kale
- Lowers cholesterol With research finding that Drinking kale juice every day for 12 consecutive weeks increases the HDL cholesterol by 27% and reduces the bad LDL cholesterol by 10%.
- Neutralize free radicals
- Reduce inflammation of the body
- Reduce wrinkles of the skin, reduce wrinkles, slow down aging, help the skin shine bright.
- Prevent colds It helps to strengthen the immune system. Metabolic system necessary for weight loss
- Helps eliminate toxins that have accumulated from the body.
- Helps the blood transport oxygen to the organs. Of the body
- Help cells grow And necessary for liver function
- It helps to maintain the blood and liver well.
- Helps reduce inflammation of the arthritis and bone. It helps to resist rheumatoid arthritis as well.
- Help the body absorb calcium better.
- Help protect eyesight Makes the eyes stronger Reduce pain and fatigue of the eyes from heavy use.
- Helps repair worn cells. And slow down the growth of cancer cells
- Help detox the intestines. Cleanse the residue. And reduce the incidence of inflammatory bowel disease.