How to safely eat peanut butter ? Eating peanut butter to provide the body with the benefits for weight loss fully and safely. Consumers should always look for the label on the product first. To get the right kind of peanut butter for yourself And should be careful of some disadvantages such as
- Some brands of peanut butter contain high amounts of sugar, salt and preservatives that can affect health. Consumers should choose natural peanut butter. Or non-free peanut butter Which is better for your health and helps in losing weight
- Coarse peanut butter contains more fiber and folate than the granular type. Which may help strengthen the digestive system But fine peanut butter may contain more protein than the coarse type.
- Consumers should eat the amount of peanut butter that is suitable for themselves. It will vary from person to person. In order not to allow the body to get too many calories.
- People who are allergic to peanuts or peanut butter should avoid eating peanut butter. If you find any abnormality, stop eating and see your doctor immediately, such as vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, indigestion, wheezing. Or severe allergic reactions, etc.
- Each brand of peanut butter may be at risk of contamination from mycotoxins such as Aflatoxin In different quantities Consumers should always check the packaging first. If an abnormality is found, it should not be bought or eaten. This is because overexposure to large or small amounts of this substance can result in convulsions, difficulty breathing, liver damage, heart damage and brain swelling. And may increase the risk of liver cancer