Sleep quality is the measurement of how well you’re sleeping—in other words. Whether your sleep is restful and restorative. It differs from sleep satisfaction. Which refers to a more subjective judgment of how you feel about the sleep you are getting UFABET .
- Exercise at least 30 minutes in the evening or 4-6 hours before bedtime.
- eat a banana Because it contains the amino acid “Tryptophan” that helps relieve stress and reduce anxiety.
- avoid heavy meals Spicy or very sweet food Avoid eating at least 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- avoid smoking The effects of nicotine make it difficult for us to fall asleep and wake up often.
- go to bed on time should not sleep very late. The amount of time that you should go to bed is 9.00-23.00. Including waking up at the same time.
- Go to bed when your body is ready for bed. go to bed when feeling sleepy not in stress or not forcibly quality sleep.
- organize bedroom and eliminate distractions
- Relax your body and mind before bed. Take a warm shower, take a light walk, or meditate.
- avoid coffee alcoholic beverages or any type of stimulant drink 4-6 hours before bedtime.